Some people shouldn't be allowed cars 🤷‍♂️

Heard a guy topped of the oil in his car using a Funnel King. In case you don't know, the Funnel King is a funnel with a float that acts as a stopper when the container you are filling is almost full. The guy kept filling until the Funnel King shut off. I don't know how many gallons he put in. At least he didn't spill any oil. 🤣

I feel bad for the sucker who’s gonna pick this car up in 3-5 years as a “mint one owner low mileage car”

this is the reason I’d prefer new.

I used to do some car maintenance/repair favors for some family members, neighbors, etc. Then I learned why the phrase 'No good deed goes unpunished' came into existence.

Good luck.

It's hard to believe how many people just abuse their vehicles. Considering how expensive they are these days, you'd think people would WANT to take care of them, but it seems just the opposite is the norm. I took my car to Discount Tire today to have my tires rotated and balanced, and there was a vehicle in the parking lot with all 4 tires almost completely bald, and one of them was flat. That's just inexcusable...

Back