Some general board feedback

This doesn't fall into any particular category or thread, so I just wanted to take a minute or five to thank the board.

I am able to look on here on slow times at work, and it is about the only thing I can do.

For this, I am very, very thankful.

I'm on pretty good terms with my handlers here and pretty clear on what I can and cannot do, so I also thank them for this. How would I know unless I say? So .. for those supportive, I thank.

I don't have anything specific, so... I should post now.

It is a great board. I’ve had some disagreements with some members but we work and talk through it but don’t change our minds and that’s just how it works. I appreciate everyone and their thoughts and I’ve learned a lot from lots of members in fact too many to name. Some people have even told me I’ve taught them. This is a lot smaller board than the others that I’m on and that’s good because it’s moderated better. Also one of my other boards allows RSP which I can’t stand and that’s why I am on this board and one other board the most.

I'm on pretty good terms with my handlers here and pretty clear on what I can and cannot do ...
Did you see the rule where you can't change your avatar every other day ... LoL. (j/k) :LOL:

I agree ... this board is pretty good for members and content. Also better with the software upgrade too IMO.

Back