Social acceptability

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a rant about men and their attire on here a few days back got me wondering..... How many people would be grossed out or consider it rude for a male in a leg cast not to cover his toes, or female for that matter

I was in a full leg cast when I was 12 years old. (broke both my Tibia and Fibula) I never had my toes covered.

More socially acceptable than taking a lap dog, making it a "service animal" vest, and carrying it around in your purse for "anxiety". HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY DISABILITY????

Most in casts aren't doing it for the attention, parking, or LULZ.

I find it amazing that people have enough time on there hands to worry about such things........Who has the time ??

Ut oh. I wear sandals almost everywhere except the race track and when I have to wear a suit. Am I a bad person?

robert

Originally Posted By: BMWTurboDzl
No biggie for me and Rex Ryan may also approve.

crackmeup2.gif
Just put a big "6" on your cast.

Originally Posted By: wsar10
I find it amazing that people have enough time on there hands to worry about such things........Who has the time ??

I don't, that's why I slip on some flip flops when doing quick errands. Sorry to make people puke over it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: racer12306
Originally Posted By: wsar10

I don't, that's why I slip on some flip flops when doing quick errands. Sorry to make people puke over it
laugh.gif

Ill take that and raise ya one,
when Im running someplace quickly I usually have socks on with Crocs !!

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
I'm confused now. Are toes considered private parts now? I didn't get the memo!

The other day a member put up a big ol rant about how gross it is to go somewhere and see someone with flip flops on. I tried to find it earlier but couldn't.

Originally Posted By: racer12306
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
I'm confused now. Are toes considered private parts now? I didn't get the memo!

The other day a member put up a big ol rant about how gross it is to go somewhere and see someone with flip flops on. I tried to find it earlier but couldn't.

I'll take that over the nail clipping that is done by two coworkers nearby....

I tend to just 'leave the area' until it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back