So I was riding the MUNI yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add some drama to the outing there was a Kenny Chesney concert Saturday. Thousands of drunk rednecks spilling onto the streets around midnight and onto the Caltrain, most passing out in the seats. The women (6 total) that were sitting behind my group decided to fight with each other. After 45 mins of verbal insults a cat fight ensued on the train somewhere near Redwood City. Some pulled hair and scratches later they went back to verbal fighting for another 15. high-class folks I tell ya!

You don't enjoy the mysteriously wet seats and bums with bad breath wanting to tell you stories all the way from inner richmond to the tenderloin?

I took some young interns from the midwest and south to Castro, opened their eyes WIDE ("I didn't know they sold that kind of stuff!") and had some excellent artisan pizza. Up to Sutro tower, through twin peaks, then down to Haight-Ashbery. Around Golden Gate park then to Chinatown for dinner. Then across to the Caltrain station. Most of this was done by walking.

Oh, you had your seven-league boots on.
grin2.gif

I grew up in the bay area on the Peninsula that area has really turned in to a poop hole. it is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back