So how did the GC craze start on BITOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patman

Staff member
Dr.T, one of our members on here (who happens to live near me actually and I've met him once right in my own townhouse complex by fluke) first posted about finding this oil at Walmart up here, back in the fall of 2002.

Shortly after that, I went out and started searching for it, and started finding a few bottles here and there in different Walmarts.

I believe I was the first one on here to run this oil, I put it in my sister's old 99 Civic back in early 2003. I know I was the first one to post a used oil analysis on this oil. From that point on, more and more people started spotting it in the US, and after seeing the second and third oil analysis posted with this oil it became obvious that this oil was the real deal.

quote:

Dr.T, one of our members on here (who happens to live near me actually and I've met him once right in my own townhouse complex by fluke)

So Dr. T is an Ontarian
canada.gif
?

The Elves are disappointed
frown.gif
that so far there has been no mention of their contribution to the aura and mystique of the Luxurious Elixer of Life, Love, Lucidity, and Life-Lengthening Lubrication.

I first found this web site about a year ago...at that point there was plenty of discussion of GC. Now, of course, there is this specialized forum for it and many BITOG'rs are hoarding the green version. It's infected even myself - my Saab 9-5 is going to go with GC 0w-30 over M1 0w-40 this winter.

So how did the GC craze begin? What's the history of GC on BITOG?

Actually, the Elves are a product of the Elfe Meister's incredibly creative
rolleyes.gif
brain. I would guess they first appeared in their little laboratory/blending plant in the Black Forest toward the end of 2003. They are a natural representation of the German craftsmanship/Gummi Bear/Euro mystique some of us attached to GC when Dr T and Patman brought it to our attention. The legend of the Elves just sort of grew and grew...isn't that right, Jürgen, Freidrich, Klaus, Sacha, Kurt, Hans, und Butzi?

...to the aura and mystique of the Luxurious Elixer of Life, Love, Lucidity, and Life-Lengthening Lubrication.

Umm..Herr Elfmeister, ze last wordings doesn't sound right...
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

The legend of the Elves just sort of grew and grew...isn't that right, Jürgen, Freidrich, Klaus, Sacha, Kurt, Hans, und Butzi?
-----------------------------------------
pscholte you need German lessons !! it is spelled "Friedrich" and "Sascha"

Alright, Herr D,

I vill meet you at nün mit fully loaded lexicons und a can of Schlagsahne; my seconds vill be Friedrich und Sacha and zey vill tolerate no dissing of zee Elfe Meister. Mein Freund, Oberstleutnant Polk, vill also be in my corner since he shmelled zis one comink.
cheers.gif

PS You had also better be prepared to tell Frau Schmelnik zat she does not know how to shpell zee names of her Söhne. For an Elvish woman she is...shall we say...Stämmig.

[ November 30, 2005, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: pscholte ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back