Snow coming on the east coast Wednesday

I hope it's not as bad as some predictions. Differing forecasts have snow totals from 1" to 24". It's not even winter yet.

I believe I am on the fringe, sort of hoping it passes by because having implant oral surgery and have to take easy so can't sk(for 4 days)i nor remove it

Looks like it's headed for the north east (PA, NY, NJ and New England). We've already had a few storms but it warmed up and melted it away. I prefer it that way.

They say that, but I'm going to work regardless.

Taurus FWD for the win, since the Subaru will be snowed in... lol.

If it happens at all...

In a week it's going to get colder on the other side of the pond, if the forecast is correct but it's not likely we will have snow this year.

I actually saw a prediction for my area of rain or snow 0-18". No one can complain...they covered all bases. I have no idea what's happening so I got the snow blower and generator started.

Therefore. How I am going to do this, is.. I am going to laugh when it doesn't come.

If it does (15-20% chance, we all know how great our state is at preparing for snow storms predicted days in advance.. insider) then oh well, it's snow, time for some snow burnouts and it will go away. No big deal.

I don’t have a snow blower unfortunately. We are supposed to get 3-5 inches my mom is excited since she works for the schools she think they will close.

Well, uh, it was 43F after sundown so my 1st burn of winter LoL

8A8FD5E7-2227-4A59-9240-751974A0C054.jpeg

I don’t have a snow blower unfortunately. We are supposed to get 3-5 inches my mom is excited since she works for the schools she think they will close.

Yeah, they say 2-4” then 3-5”

I’ll be plowing it if it’s 4” more. Less than that; chloride and sand a while. Last “storm” we barely got 1.5”

Back