SNG O2 Sensors

Anybody used these? Just bought my daughter a 1999 Volvo S70 non-turbo with 119K miles. It's in great shape but my independent mechanic said it would need O2 sensors and probably a cat in the fairly near future. I know Denso is the gold standard, but the SNG line sure is a lot easier on the wallet.

Whatever you use, just don't use Bosch. I never had any luck with their stuff. Can you post a link/pic to the SNG one that you are looking at?

BOSCH O2 Sensors are all I use on my 83 Silverado, truck runs great and hasn't failed a Smog inspection yet \:\!

I'm happy for you and hope your luck continues, but all the ones I or my dad has installed (many) have all [censored] out or caused problems after problems. NGK/Denso are my choice, as I haven't had 1 problem with these and they seem to last a lot longer. \:\!

rainman49

I can find the after-cat SNG model at several online sites like Parts Train and carpartswholesale, etc. The rear is $125 for the SNG and $180 for the Denso. Just trying to find somebody who has tried the SNG. From what I've read, it seems the Volvo is sensitive when it comes to sensors.