Sneak-peek @ Auto-RX PLUS cleaning after 1,400 mi

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to that Pennzoil page I see that they are not only showing a piston that is cleaner using Pennzoil Ultra but also they show front engine covers. So Where exactly is Pennzoil saying that they only can keep pistons clean?

Originally Posted By: FoxS
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Originally Posted By: Artem

I couldn't care less about the compression. I'm out to find an engine cleaner that cleans, period.

Someone else can do back to back compression tests.

I hear ya. Clean is a 'visual' thing, you expected to 'see' results. Had those products been advertised as compression boosters it would be a different story.

Don't go changing your mind again.

Don't you worry. The word clean in my book can be checked visually. No need for compression gauges or UOA reports to see if something was cleaned up or not.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
It's called advertising. Where are the before shots of the pistons?

Actually a great point. Ads mean little to many as they always skew the 'evidence' in their own favor. And I don't think everyone believes them to be 100% accurate.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
^^ Many times you can skew compression results by simply squirting some oil in the cylinder in question.^^

Absolutely true, but as Artem said there are many many variables.

lets ask Sprintman. He has ALL the answers!

Always do, always have. One of the few here who thinks outside the square!

I couldn't care less about the compression. I'm out to find an engine cleaner that cleans, period.

I hear ya. Clean is a 'visual' thing, you expected to 'see' results. Had those products been advertised as compression boosters it would be a different story.

Dumbo how do you think compression increaseed if there wasn't cleaning?

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Originally Posted By: Trajan
It's called advertising. Where are the before shots of the pistons?

Actually a great point. Ads mean little to many as they always skew the 'evidence' in their own favor. And I don't think everyone believes them to be 100% accurate.

Exactly! Ads are to sell products, we will soon see if PU does any cleaning. So far in Artem's car we have swings and misses, and a few products that haven't lived up to their expectations.

Originally Posted By: sprintman

Back to name calling are we? LOL Last time I heard that name was back in the 60's when I was a kid. Are you that far behind the times?

Did you actually read what Artem said about compression and what he was trying to accomplish? Or did you leave that part out? Here I'll help you. He actually wants to SEE cleaning results. That seems to be hard to grasp for some of us.

For the record A-Rx isn't the only product on the market that raises compression, there are several other products that can do it for less. They've been mentioned several times in various threads.

Back to name calling are we? LOL Last time I heard that name was back in the 60's when I was a kid. Are you that far behind the times?

Did you actually read what Artem said about compression and what he was trying to accomplish? Or did you leave that part out? Here I'll help you. He actually wants to SEE cleaning results. That seems to be hard to grasp for some of us.

For the record A-Rx isn't the only product on the market that raises compression, there are several other products that can do it for less. They've been mentioned several times in various threads.

And rejuvenate seals? Keep trying china, you'll get there

Did he have seal problems? If so HM oil can take care of that, I'm sure Artem is fully aware of that too. Keep swinging mate.

Did he have seal problems? If so HM oil can take care of that, I'm sure Artem is fully aware of that too. Keep swinging mate.

Haven't used a HM oil that fixed any seals.. I'm swinging and winning, as I always do china!

Haven't used a HM oil that fixed any seals.. I'm swinging and winning, as I always do china!

You're winning in your mind Sprintman that's all that matters. Lots of success stories with HM oils stopping leaks. Instead of calling people names and picking fights read up.
smile.gif
Read up on some of the alternate products that raised compression too. It's all here on BITOG.

You're winning in your mind Sprintman that's all that matters. Lots of success stories with HM oils stopping leaks. Instead of calling people names and picking fights read up.
smile.gif
Read up on some of the alternate products that raised compression too. It's all here on BITOG.

I did, way before you'd even heard of BITOG. I'm still winning china!

LOL If you call the results A-Rx Plus had in this thread a win, I'll give it to you. LOL

Next time china do a before and after compression test and a UOA. Data son, data!

LOL If you call the results A-Rx Plus had in this thread a win, I'll give it to you. LOL

Next time china do a before and after compression test and a UOA. Data son, data!

Here we go round and round. You forgot the pictures, after all cleaning was what this thread was all about. You can't seem to wrap your head around the reason for this thread. The thread had nothing to do with compression, the OP stated that.

If you want to talk about UOA's and compression start a new thread on the topic. I'm sure it will gain some interest.

Here we go round and round. You forgot the pictures, after all cleaning was what this thread was all about. You can't seem to wrap your head around the reason for this thread. The thread had nothing to do with compression, the OP stated that.

If you want to talk about UOA's and compression start a new thread on the topic. I'm sure it will gain some interest.

I did about a decade back. Maybe you should read it?

I did along with UOA reports where MMO was used and had pretty impressive UOA reports with a slight reduction of TBN. I also read about and compression levels being raised with it, and wrote about our 250 I6 Chevy powered boat compression success story with MMO. I read about piston soaks using various products raising compression too. Lots of products have raised compression. But now we drifted off topic. Artem was looking for visual results, none of the products he tried delivered that for him. I think almost all of us agree on that?

Didn't Artem do a UOA with Kreen in the oil and it was fine?
Kreen, BG, Pro-Tec, etc will definitely clean the rings and raise compression as well.

Well, I know one thing for sure-I will never buy anything from somebody who calls me dumb or stupid.

And I am smart enough to know that this thread is about trying to find a product that will clean inside an engine and not merely raise compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back