SMOKELESS Motor Oil?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrectly described by the seller. It is also five years old, so it is nothing special today. I don't see where Pure Guard characterizes this oil as "smokeless".

Supposedly made from animal lipids, reformulated.

Note that the bulk oil in the IBC totes is API SN, Dexos 1.... but the "smokeless oil" is anyone's guess.

Maybe it would be a great diesel fuel additive???

He hasn't replied back to me.

They probably ran it through a t shirt filter to remove impurities before pouring it into bottles.

Definitely a scam.

I wouldn't put this junk in an old push mower, let alone my daily driver. Avoid this like the plague. I would like to see the pqia test this like that garbage "Q" motor oil.

Originally Posted by JayhawkRoy
Incorrectly described by the seller. It is also five years old, so it is nothing special today. I don't see where Pure Guard characterizes this oil as "smokeless".

jeez look at the last 2 photos

Their website is listed in the bottle in the last photo. Probably more details there.

Update - I just looked at the web address on the bottle, and something unrelated comes up. Probably out of business a while ago.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by PimTac
They probably ran it through a t shirt filter to remove impurities before pouring it into bottles.

Definitely a scam.

But its "totally synthetic"
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back