Smitty's Super S Multi Flo Synth. Blend Motor Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had it on a rebate a couple months ago. I heard it is decent as well. I threw a jug in my dads F150 along with a quart of Mobil.

It's considered in these forums to be a value or budget oil, but the blender in Louisiana is well established. While I may not use it in a new car that's still UW, I have used it without issues in a 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2004 Chrysler Sebring and 2003 Chevy Trailblazer, all friends' vehicles.

Idk about oil, but their other fluids are top notch.

All of our farm equipment euns smitty products. Never had a single lubrication related failure. Some of those tractors are 50 years old.

I picked up a few jugs of it. I have used it in the past and it seems fine. It is a good buy at $9.99 but I probably would not choose it over other brands if the price was the same.

A few months ago, Menards had a rebate on the stuff that made it closer to $5 for 5 quarts and I picked up 20 quarts. I've got some in one of my vehicles right now and there is no noticeable oil usage.
They do manufacture some Dexos approved motor oil, so I'm not so sure they can really be considered a no-name oil anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back