Smart Police Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things just aren't right.

46354488.jpg

Smart ForTwo Police Cruiser

If it's just being used as a traffic enforcement/parking ticket type of vehicle it's perfect, but obviously you wouldn't be able to transport criminals in it!

Originally Posted By: Shagger
Doesn't really instill a feeling of awe and respect now does it?

Stop, or I will say "Stop" again!

Originally Posted By: Patman
If it's just being used as a traffic enforcement/parking ticket type of vehicle it's perfect, but obviously you wouldn't be able to transport criminals in it!

Just strap them to the roof.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Some things just aren't right.

During the oil embargo of the 70's, I remember a commercial on TV where it had a police force somewhere near Kentucky, Tennessee or the Carolinas area that had a police force of VW Rabbits. While the police force that had these was real, the people on TV were actors, of course.
Anyway, they had a guy who got pulled over for speeding and he kept saying "I can't believe I got pulled over by a Rabbit!" while the policeman wrote up a speeding ticket.
Why stuff like that sticks in my head, I have no idea.

People might not pull over for this thing as is looks far from a police car. No christmas tree on top either. What do these things cost vs. a crown vic?

Originally Posted By: Tempest
People might not pull over for this thing as is looks far from a police car. No christmas tree on top either. What do these things cost vs. a crown vic?

Probably just another entity jumping on the "green" bandwagon. Once you figure everything up, it will cost as much or more than the Crown Vic. My niece is a state trooper. As outdated and slow as they are, she does not want to drive anything else.

Last edited:
If that car tried to pull me over, I would just knock it off the road, seriously, how fast can that thing go.

Originally Posted By: c3po
If that car tried to pull me over, I would just knock it off the road, seriously, how fast can that thing go.

Well, you are quite the hero, aren't you, I enjoy your run-on sentences, who doesn't.

Originally Posted By: duaneb9729
Now Mori, you know the donut holder is driving the car!

I was alluding to that!
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Patman

You could cuff them to the car and have them walk along side the car to the station!
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back