Slightly OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though you guys would get a kick out of this...

-

So, what oil would you recommend after this treatment?
crushedcar.gif

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1527248&page=1

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
pat.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Read the link too,and you can read about one dumb individual and there are more pics..
gr_eek2.gif

It knocked,knocked ,knocked and he kept driving,good thing it overheated or this dude would still be driving around trying to figure out what's wrong...
confused.gif

when I first started workin on my cars, I didn't know jack shiat. but I knew that the oil filler cap had a pic of oil on it and had the letters "o-i-l" on the filler cap on it too.
lol.gif

quote:

Originally posted by EmbarkChief:
Is that the "Green Elixer of life" that is always discussed here?
grin.gif

he probably bought it, checked the oil, saw it was green, and thought it was the new green oil that everybody talks about.
lol.gif

The oil in my VR6 kinda looks like that, except it's the real "green elixer of life"
grin.gif
... not the "green elixer of death" (antifreeze)!
tongue.gif

You guys are not up to speed on the latest Eastern European cleaning methods.

Antifreeze is phase 1.

Followed by a week with ATF.

On to the rinse phase with washer fluid.

Then, and only then, you put in 10w40 dino and fire up. All will be clean!

By the way - you are not allowed to change the oil filter during the cleaning process.

Ya' gotta just shake your head, eh? - Seems to me, there should be a measure of intellectual competence in place, before you're allowed to operate 'chinery. Then again, it hasn't really been much of a requirement lately, what with all the beeping, flashing, whistling, talking cars/trucks being sold now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back