SK tools at Ace Hardware????

Haven’t been in Ace in awhile but it will be nice if they did sell SK stuff. I came across a little mom and pop hardware store over in my neck of the woods that has a ton of NOS Stanley USA and Allen USA stuff I was going to buy it all but didn’t cause I know I didn’t need it lol. Wish they would of had SK.

Some years back I bought a pile of US made Allen full-line tools on close-out, back when they gave up on the brand and moved the only remaining product, the Allen Key production to China. It was somewhere around the old US Craftsman Pro and Armstrong level of quality, good quality stuff, not a fan of their ratchets, though.

I also have a fair amount of SK SuperKrome stuff I bought over the years. Since SK got bought-out, not paying top dollar for their stuff any more, and shipping those profits overseas. I guess they have to do something with the trillions of dollars we keep shipping over there.

I'm not loyal to any brand... I look for best in class tools, US or Euro made if I can afford it, Taiwan if I can't.

Back