Signature Q?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound trivial but I'm curious.
In my signature I posted the US, Ukraine, and German flags. I'm not seeing the flag emojis, just letters.
"USUADE"
Are my flag emojis broke? All of my other emojis work just fine.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 154818.png

That's what it looks like in Firefox on Windows 10

BTW, I had to use my phone to take the pic. How do you make a screen shot? And can you zero in on one particular part of the screen when making a screen shot?

I can see your flags just fine.

What browser are you using? Are you using any image/ad blocking browser add-ons?
Windows 10 Home.
I block the advertising ads that pop up here on BITOG. But my flags have always appeared in my signature up until just recently. And I have blocked pop ups here since the site added them. Regular emojis appear just fine. Any flag I post, even in a post, don't appear. Just the letters.

Like others are saying, it must be a browser-based issue. I am using Edge on W11, and I only see "usuade"

But when I log in on Firefox on same laptop, it is fine. Edge is based on Chrome.

In Edge, I even disabled Privacy Badger and I still couldn't see them.

BTW, I had to use my phone to take the pic. How do you make a screen shot? And can you zero in on one particular part of the screen when making a screen shot?
Use the SnippingTool (pin it to the Taskbar) for cropped screenshots: Launch the Snipping Tool by pressing Windows key + Shift +S.

Take full-screen screenshots by pressing and holding Windows Key +FN key + Print Screen key.

Screenshots can be found in the Screenshot folder.

Last edited:
Like others are saying, it must be a browser-based issue. I am using Edge on W11, and I only see "usuade"

But when I log in on Firefox on same laptop, it is fine. Edge is based on Chrome.

In Edge, I even disabled Privacy Badger and I still couldn't see them.
I too am using Microsoft Edge.
I also have AOL with Chrome browser and the flags don't show up using it. 🤷‍♂️

This might sound trivial but I'm curious.
In my signature I posted the US, Ukraine, and German flags. I'm not seeing the flag emojis, just letters.
"USUADE"
Are my flag emojis broke? All of my other emojis work just fine.
I see the flags and “two OCI’s per filter” (this on an iPad) 😷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back