Sidebysides have 4 cylinders now.

Seems they leave their brains when they drive these. Especially on tug.

We were camping on a friend's property near flat rock. I was about 15' off the road. But we parked our jeeps so if one did fly off the road, it would hit the jeeps first. I woke up at about 3 in the morning to the sound of gravel flying - braced for impact on that one. Thankfully it didn't end up in anyone's tent but it was about 6'' from running off the road. Next time I'm camping back further.

I like the sound of it being NA over a turbo.

I rented one last weekend to take to the dunes, a 2019 Can Am Maverick X3. What a blast, I wouldn't mind having one. Don't have the time though, maybe one day.

As a matter of fact, it is law to wear a seat belt in the states of WI and MI. Any side by side on public trail or route.

Can you explain more? Why should my stuff be confiscated and crushed for being on my land?
I would assume he meant trespassing. I’m not a fan of sxs being legal on county roads due to the fact that many like to just open a gate and feel free to rip around on property that I work hard to maintain.

Poaching on other peoples property from a sxs is also popular activity in much of rural America due to the fact that it is easier to evade the landowner, game warden or local sheriffs department if spotted.

Like many things it’s not the equipments fault though and there are many responsible people who wouldn’t dream of doing the things I’ve wrote up. Also these things happened before with different types of vehicles as well.

Back