Show your indoor setup

Show your indoor setup, if you have one. Our current situation got me motivated. Plus the fact I just had OHS, I need to exercise indoors for awhile.
I mostly mountain bike, I use my road bike for fondos and other fun rides. Now it is my indoor bike. Excuse the boxes, my daughter is waiting to move once they restart her program at her new school.

So far been using the tacx programs on the computer, next is fulgaz.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by LazyDog
I have one spare bike and will like to make a similar set up. What is that at rear tire???

That's my bike trainer. It's pretty cool, controlled by the computer and has a primitive road feel. Like it vibrates when you go over virtual cobblestones and stuff like that. My wife wanted my wahoo trainer so I purchased this one at Christmas.

this guy tests a lot of trainers, you can read about them here and make a decision based on price point, features etc.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/10/the-smart-trainer-recommendations-guide-winter-2019-2020.html

Originally Posted by wwillson
Same trainer as you with a TitanFlex bike

wow...

that's right up there with the Slingshot in the "rare" department. I'm surprised that design never caught on.

Originally Posted by JOD

wow...

that's right up there with the Slingshot in the "rare" department. I'm surprised that design never caught on.

Agree, I've only seen 1 IRL. I think we deserve a pic at least
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOD

wow...

Absolutely love the TitanFlex, so much that I have a 650c and a 700c. It is light and aero, which is good, but the part I absolutely LOVE is it rides so so smooth with the titanium beam. It flexes just the right amount to smooth out the road roughness. If you compare the ride to a super stiff carbon bike, you'll think twice about the new expensive super stiff carbon frame. Besides, in all my years of riding, I've never given a hoot if my bike is 1/12th of an ounce lighter and some fraction of a second faster. After riding stiff bikes, I wouldn't give you a nickel for all of them.

You can still buy them brand new, Tom makes them in SanDiego - he's a great guy and stands behind his bikes. I had a frame crack on my 700, even though it has 200,000 miles on it, he sold me a brand new updated frame at his cost. No, I didn't put all those miles on, as I bought it from the guy who did. I probably put about 10,000 more miles on it when it cracked. The frame is still hanging in my basement, just couldn't throw it away.

Kickr Core on a old Giant TCR road bike joined Zwift 31 mile ride last night really have been enjoying it.

Starting to set up the new space now that my daughter has moved out. Phase 1 below, I need to figure a way to access the keyboard and mouse while on the bike. I am sure someone makes a stand for this purpose. Also need to get a stereo in this room
smile.gif

[Linked Image]

My bike/trainer is broken down for summer although if it gets any hotter and stickier outside may just set it up again.
Specialized Columbus steel roadie.
Tacx cycleforce swing trainer. Loud as all get out.
Vintage 32" Sony flat screen.
Equally old Sony DVD player.
Awesome collection of coach Troy Jacobson workouts from kind of easy to soul crushing hard.

Back