Should you drink GC??

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated before, I just bought 13 bottles of this green stuff and I think I am becoming elfish, myself to some degree. In its presence I feel some weird aura from the strange green primordial ooze. I am tempted to drink this "elixir" as you call it. I think the "doors of perception" might be cleansed and the true nature of the universe and eternity revealed. Any thoughts?

cool.gif

LOL, it's not the fountain of youth.
rolleyes.gif

If you are serious, you would get very sick if you drank it and I doubt it would taste good, so no drinking motor oil for you. Your car would be happy to have it though!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by MN Driver:
LOL, it's not the fountain of youth.
rolleyes.gif

If you are serious, you would get very sick if you drank it and I doubt it would taste good, so no drinking motor oil for you. Your car would be happy to have it though!
grin.gif

Thanks, bud! I had it to my lips there before I read your reply. I still think it couldn't hurt.
wink.gif

It only is suitable for consumption if consumed slightly chilled and served with Tilapia topped titilatingly with a tingly tart trio salsa made of mango, strawberry and kiwi...a tongue tempting triumph...trust me...

PS If you ARE serious, you and the Elfemeister definitely need to talk...the Elves have no desire to send anyone to the emergency room!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
It only is suitable for consumption if consumed slightly chilled and served with Tilapia topped titilatingly with a tingly tart trio salsa made of mango, strawberry and kiwi...a tongue tempting triumph...trust me...

PS If you ARE serious, you and the Elfemeister definitely need to talk...the Elves have no desire to send anyone to the emergency room!
grin.gif

Mmmm, that sounds good. Don't worry, I'll fight the temptation to drink the elixir that would give me so much knowledge that I couldn't live as a mere mortal any longer.

quote:

Originally posted by V8Blitz:
I'll fight the temptation to drink the elixir that would give me so much knowledge that I couldn't live as a mere mortal any longer.

You need to read the Silmarillion (maybe you have)!
wink.gif

quote:

quote:

I'll fight the temptation to drink the elixir that would give me so much knowledge that I couldn't live as a mere mortal any longer.

wink.gif

Where can I find it?

quote:

quote:

quote:

wink.gif

Where can I find it?

Go to your local mass book seller and find the fantasy section and then look alphabetically for J.R.R. Tolkien...and there you shall find it...along with The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings (and no, Lord of the Rings is not about the baddest S4 around)
grin.gif
. The Silmarillion will tell you about men who wish to be as the Elves are
nono.gif

PAO's have long been known to cause severe leakage of the main rear seal. Yours, not the cars.
lol.gif

Please, by all means, drink whatever GC you can lay your hands on. It'll help us save club funds for KoolAid when needed.

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve S:
Enima material, not for drinking.

I AM NOT GONNA PUT LUBE IN
shocked.gif
MY A$$!
shocked.gif
No matter HOW good it is!

Actually, Steve S's comment was in error only by use of the wrong word - shoulda been "laxative" - and, yeah, drinking virgin motor oil will give 'ya the screamin' schitz. (There may be some unspecfied toxicity from the additive package, too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back