Should you drink GC??

As I stated before, I just bought 13 bottles of this green stuff and I think I am becoming elfish, myself to some degree. In its presence I feel some weird aura from the strange green primordial ooze. I am tempted to drink this "elixir" as you call it. I think the "doors of perception" might be cleansed and the true nature of the universe and eternity revealed. Any thoughts?

LOL, it's not the fountain of youth. [Roll Eyes] If you are serious, you would get very sick if you drank it and I doubt it would taste good, so no drinking motor oil for you. Your car would be happy to have it though! [Big Grin]

V8Blitz

quote:
Originally posted by MN Driver: LOL, it's not the fountain of youth. [Roll Eyes] If you are serious, you would get very sick if you drank it and I doubt it would taste good, so no drinking motor oil for you. Your car would be happy to have it though! [Big Grin]
Thanks, bud! I had it to my lips there before I read your reply. I still think it couldn't hurt. [Wink]

It only is suitable for consumption if consumed slightly chilled and served with Tilapia topped titilatingly with a tingly tart trio salsa made of mango, strawberry and kiwi...a tongue tempting triumph...trust me... PS If you ARE serious, you and the Elfemeister definitely need to talk...the Elves have no desire to send anyone to the emergency room! [Big Grin]

V8Blitz

quote:
Originally posted by pscholte: It only is suitable for consumption if consumed slightly chilled and served with Tilapia topped titilatingly with a tingly tart trio salsa made of mango, strawberry and kiwi...a tongue tempting triumph...trust me... PS If you ARE serious, you and the Elfemeister definitely need to talk...the Elves have no desire to send anyone to the emergency room! [Big Grin]
Mmmm, that sounds good. Don't worry, I'll fight the temptation to drink the elixir that would give me so much knowledge that I couldn't live as a mere mortal any longer.

quote:
Originally posted by V8Blitz: I'll fight the temptation to drink the elixir that would give me so much knowledge that I couldn't live as a mere mortal any longer.
You need to read the Silmarillion (maybe you have)! [Wink]

V8Blitz

quote:
Originally posted by pscholte:
quote:
Originally posted by V8Blitz: I'll fight the temptation to drink the elixir that would give me so much knowledge that I couldn't live as a mere mortal any longer.

Where can I find it?

quote:
Originally posted by V8Blitz:
quote:
Originally posted by pscholte:
quote:

Where can I find it?

Go to your local mass book seller and find the fantasy section and then look alphabetically for J.R.R. Tolkien...and there you shall find it...along with The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings (and no, Lord of the Rings is not about the baddest S4 around) [Big Grin] . The Silmarillion will tell you about men who wish to be as the Elves are [No no] .

V8Blitz

quote:
Originally posted by Steve S: Enima material, not for drinking.
I AM NOT GONNA PUT LUBE IN [Eek!] MY A$$! [Eek!] No matter HOW good it is!

quote:
Originally posted by V8Blitz:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve S: Enima material, not for drinking.
I AM NOT GONNA PUT LUBE IN [Eek!] MY A$$! [Eek!] No matter HOW good it is!

Actually, Steve S's comment was in error only by use of the wrong word - shoulda been "laxative" - and, yeah, drinking virgin motor oil will give 'ya the screamin' schitz. (There may be some unspecfied toxicity from the additive package, too.)