Should car insurance premiums lower with vehicle age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thooks
Originally Posted by gonefishing
..... my 2014 GMC Sierra. I purchased this vehicle new in October 2013 and have always had it insured through the same company. My monthly rate has been the same for a few years now ($114/month full coverage).

Wow. Let's ...

As far as all the folks saying to shop around, I have. I find that most folks that "shop around" and jump from one insurer to the other have very low coverages, have always had high rates, etc. I've shopped around many times and have never seen any insurance agent/company come close to the rates I pay State Farm for any coverage. Auto rates are generally twice as high as I pay SF.

Disagree strongly.
Not much sense in a long reply though. Anyone can check their ins prices on line with many other companies and simply take the best price.
I carry half million dollar liability policies on everything.

Your blanket statement to not shop around is just plain wrong, why pay more money for the same product?
Some people dont mind, most people buy the same product (anything in life) at the best price they can find.

You even state that you have shopped around, does this mean your "most folks" with "low coverages"? ?
Why would you discourage others from doing the same?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back