shiniest wax

When I we were both 16 my best friend had a glorious brain wave and he put surf wax on his car. It was not shiny! The surf wax came off with a pickle and a lot f elbow grease. Thirty years later I keep reminding him of this incident. 🤣

Who told you that? They're definitely top of the heap when it comes to outright gloss.

I'm not a professional, but my experience with Ceramic is that it doesn't enhance gloss like wax does. It obviously offers much better, durable and longer protection than any wax or sealant. The thing is, the gloss is there with Ceramic because of the required paint correction, so it is splitting hairs. In my opinion, it's the paint correction that offers the gloss, the Ceramic just protects it but doesn't necessarily enhance it on its own.

If you ever tried both Ceramic and Carnuaba on a nice finish like on a collector car you can see the Ceramic leaves a dry shine look and Carnuaba leaves a wet candy coating like shine but just does not last as long..
I agree with Chevelle3221, carnauba wax or carnauba infused waxes leaves a "wet" glossy shine while synthetic polymers not so. Carnauba just doesn't last as long as synthetics.

Back