Sheik Yassin - May He Rest in Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see this sorry POS finally get his. Its too bad it took this long. Hopefully this brings a small measure of comfort to the families of his many victims.

/apnews.myway.com

[ March 22, 2004, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Ron Jeremy ]

I don't agree.

Murdering a blind man in a wheelchair as he comes out of a place of worship?

Blood will follow blood.

This was not the right thing to do.

Cheering for the death of another is sickening.

quote:

Originally posted by Technarch:
I don't agree.

Murdering a blind man in a wheelchair as he comes out of a place of worship?

Blood will follow blood.

This was not the right thing to do.

Cheering for the death of another is sickening.

Saying Yassin was just a "blind man in a wheelchair" is like saying Hitler was just a "one-balled man who enjoyed walks in the country with his German Shepherd". Your moral relativism sickens me.

How can people defend this murderer??

It's like some haven't realized we are at war. He and Arafat, and bunch of other TERRORIST leaders should have been taken out long ago. And the replacement leaders should be taken out next.

Not a holy war, not a war against any one religion, just war against terrorists.

A blind parapalegic can still order a strapping young teenager to belt a 40 pound sack of explosives and ball bearings to himself and blow himself up in a pizza parlour while an innocent kid if having a birthday party. And that's exactly what he did. This man deserved to die no other way than being blown up.

That being said........ this strike just guardanteed the deaths of more innocent Israelis.

cool.gif
I don't have a problem with it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
cheers.gif

I have a big problem with the way Israel is handling this conflict. IMHO, someone needs to smack them upside the head and tell them in no uncertain terms that they'll NEVER end the violence that is plaguing that part of the world by responding tit-for-tat. They either have to rise above the violence and engage in some serious negotiations or send in their full army, occupy the whole place and suppress it by overwhelmingly forcing them to submit. The former option would be the best, IMO, but neither side wants to negotiate at this time, while the latter option would certainly be very unpopular with the rest of the world, but it has to be one or the other. If you're going to do something, do it right.

For the record, although Yassin got what he deserved, I'm opposed to all killing, especially when a government decides to execute a person with no legal process and no trial. That's a very scary precedent.

Every terrorist should know that he will not escape the retribution. Unfortunately Israel is the only country who is very consistent in its efforts. And instead of to blame it, the world community should support Israel and make Palestinians understand that if they continue to support different kinds of jihadi, they will create their state somewhere over a polar circle, dead line is ... To be more convincing - to start from Arafat right now. It's a pity that a great number of people could not understand for a long time that Chechnya is the same nursery of terrorism. If we could give Russia another one Isser Harel !

quote:

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy:
Glad to see this sorry POS finally get his. Its too bad it took this long. Hopefully this brings a small measure of comfort to the families of his many victims.

/apnews.myway.com

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

This POS should've been killed long time ago... Too bad we had to wait for this to happen for so long.

quote:

Originally posted by Primus:

Every terrorist should know that he will not escape the retribution. Unfortunately Israel is the only country who is very consistent in its efforts. And instead of to blame it, the world community should support Israel and make Palestinians understand that if they continue to support different kinds of jihadi, they will create their state somewhere over a polar circle, dead line is ... To be more convincing - to start from Arafat right now. It's a pity that a great number of people could not understand for a long time that Chechnya is the same nursery of terrorism. If we could give Russia another one Isser Harel !

Agree!!!
cheers.gif

I think that Arafat and his punch of pigs should follow the path of Yassin to be
crushedcar.gif

patriot.gif

We’ll never see peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians unless one group can kill everyone of the other.

The U.S. would be better off if an asteroid lands on top of Jerusalem and creates a hole in the ground 200 miles in diameter that fills with water.

We could call the new geologic formation the ‘Bay of Peace’.

Want to bet that Arafat emptied his bladder, bowels and stomach all with in a few seconds of hearing the good news. Then got religion very soon after that.

The whole mess is a show. It's the contemporary David and Goliath ...except this time David is a Palestinian. This is just a show for both the west and the resident Arab peoples. Muslims around the world see this stuff on the news ..say "**** Jews!!" and eat their chips and watch TV and go to bed. For Muslim's the great infidel is the Zionists...for us ...it's the crazy camel jockeys.

We're both being played like fiddles and the innocent Palestinians and the innocent Israelis are paying with their lives.

This is a really bad dark comedy. This conflict is maintained for a reason.

Hey folks I lived in Beirut from 1968-1970...just a kid and pressure you wouldn't believe. A lot of things Americans in the USA wouldn't understand. I had American classmate that were born and raised in Beirut that never took one step in good old USA. Torn as **** living there and coming back to the USA. I can't tell you if it was right or wrong but RELIGION is one POWERFUL thing..you got to live there to KNOW it!!!! It's SAD...I just wish it would STOP!!!! Had a lot of Muslim friends and the REAL PALESTIANS wants the WAR to end. They want the GRANDKIDS to come back....

By the way, born and raised in Beirut, a true born American with prestige American blood....a classmate...believe his name was Jonathon Patton..yes his great uncle GENERAL PATTON...It's real folks you got live there know it...Don't think they really want the WAR....

A lot of these so-called religious or spiritual leaders do not get directly involved in murder and terrorism (heck, they are not going to be a suicide bomber), but they encourage young people to blow themselves up and they give spiritual blessing to people who are going on suicide missions.

These guy was a murderer the same as the rest of the terrorists. He was smart enough to be the spiritual leader rather then one of the morons who blow themselves up.

It is true a lot of the younger ones don't know the true beginning of the seperation of the Palestinian refugee camps. Just a thought JESUS was a Palestinian refugee who had to be a Jew to rise what he became. He was born in garbage to rise from backbone and if you ever saw a Palestinian refugee camp you would understand why he had to be it. The real Palestinian where of Greek EUROASIAN decendent..an un wanted tribe at that time. The present Palestinian is of Arabic blood...I question the situation is this what the prophecy which we don't understand WHY it's happening....

Unfortunately the cycle of violence will just continue, removing a figure head especially religious may or probably only invigorate the violent faction of Palestineans. A sad cycle.

What you guys simply don't understand is that to the Islamofascists, negotiation and conciliation is looked upon as a sign of weakness and is ALWAYS followed by more terrorism. What Israel has done is cut off the head of the snake. All of the Pali jihadi groups have declared war on Israel's citizens and have been committing genocide with the intent to destroy the whole state with a "death by a thousand lashes". Nobody disputes the fact that the leadership of the Palis are corrupt murderders. Get rid of them. The time has come to slap the salamis on the table and put an end to this madness. If you believe that it can be done by negotiating with the Palis, then you haven't been paying attention or perhaps you hate Israel or perhaps you are an idiot. Take your pick. Hopefully Rantisi and Terorfat are next.
cheers.gif

When the Palestinians, with their philsophical cancer of blowing up civilians, strap bombs on their own people the news reports it is as a suicide bombing. Why not call it the homicide bombing that it really is?

Nevertheless and in keeping with the current news nomenclature, I'd like to call what the Israelis did a "projected suicide."

He's a quad who came out of church - what kind of man prays and then plots to blow up more people as a perverted way of life. You can't reason with people who have an evil bent on life - dropping them in their tracks is all that you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back