Sheetz Motor Oil and Security Pennsylvania Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kidding right? Great product name.
grin.gif

American Refining group http://www.amref.com/
now runs the Bradford refinery and they sold the Kendall name to Conoco-Phillips, I believe. Sorry, I guess that really doesn't answer the question, but it might help you track down the answer.

Sheetz was the best part of living in albamarle county, Va. It should be reserved solely for cigarettes, drinks, the jalapeno pretzels and chicken fingers. Come on man, honda or not, don't do it.

Sheetz Inc. is a family owned convienience store chain based out of Altoona, PA. They have several stores in Pennsylvania and a few other states.I saw the Security Pennsylvania Grade in a store which also sells Brad Penn.

Sheetz is actually a GREAT convenience store. They all have a little restaurant inside with reasonably priced fast food, and I think they're all 24/7.
Nice, clean, well-lit.. they make me happy.
Their motor oil prices are a little steep, but not worse than most places.
The last time I stopped at one it had Pennzoil at a little over $3/qt, and store-brands at SAE HD 30, 5W30, 10W30 and 10W40. Also a house-brand Dexron III/Mercon ATF.

lol we couldnt stop laughing at the name SHEETZ when we filled up there... whats the deal with their pumps though, the nozzle doesnt quit until gas is literally shooting out of the filler neck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back