Sheepish moment

While trying to figure out where to put the trailer brake controller in the truck, figured I could remove the tray down near the floor. Lifted up the center of the front seat (which is also a seat) and then realized it has latched in place and I don't have my armrest and cupholders. Spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to unlatch it, so I grabbed the owner's manual. It just says it can "easily fold down to provide an armrest and storage compartment". Great! How? Had to Google it, and there's a Youtube video on operating the seats. Says everything EXCEPT how to fold that center section down, and not surprising, one of the comments on the video asked that very thing! The reply to the comment from Mopar was "we need more info, visit our Facebook page". Sheesh! Went back out with a flashlight, and finally noticed the lanyard that was now tucked between the seat cushions. Pull that and ohh.... That's how it works. I might have to turn in my engineering degree for that one...

LOL. Been there, done that. We rented a car over the past weekend and were upgraded to a Chrysler 300. Fortunately I did not have to refuel it until we returned home. I had to Google where the gas cover lock release switch is.

Back