Sharky's Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a really good cup of coffee, Sharky's won't break your bank and it's really a high quality cup grown in Puna. Some touts as being the best tasting coffee, really smooth over the more expensive Kona coffee. Owners are down to earth and super nice. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the website. I love a good cup of coffee.
12.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Got my order today 1 lb dark roast and 1 lb medium roast. They also sent another pound of house roast to try. Whoa these guys are super and those one pound bags sure looks larger than a pound. This coffee is better than the Hilo Mill Coffee at half the price. No bitter taste what so ever.

Shipping cost for 1 pound is $4.60. Shipping cost for 2 pounds is $4.60 here and $7.50 elsewhere. Mention you read about it on the internet forum and you want try their coffee. The bags sure don't look like those 1 pound bags of Kona coffee I've seen. He's known to give extra samples to try his coffee to first time buyers.

Never had Sharky's but honestly I've had so many bad, sour cups of so called "Kona" coffee, I gave up on Hawaiian coffee a while ago. I'm not a coffee snob, just don't like an acid cup.

I don't feel like stepping through their process to find out shipping charges. Mo-ri - how much to happy by the bay for a pound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back