Share what you've purchased for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my wife a German dress:

495_0.jpg

http://www.bavaria-lederhosen.com/Damen/Dirndl-Set-2-tlg/Dirndl-Amelie-braun-rosa.html

If the fitment is good, I'll be getting her some more.

She also wants a MacBook Air or the new iPad with Retina display. We'll see what Santa decides on
wink.gif

For my wife an electric fireplace (thats what she wanted)

For my daughter:
Xbox 360 Kinect
Just dance4
Baby Alive
Easy Bake Oven
iPod touch
Various Barbies and other board games

Step Dad flannel pajama set

Mom gets a 4 slice toaster (again her choice)

Middle brother various fishing tackle

Little brother a shirt, and various 9mm and 12 gauge shells.

I bought my parents a (good shape, but used) laptop. Theirs is ancient.

Going to throw Windows XP Pro on it for my mother, my father wants to play with Linux so I'll put it on a second partition.

I also got them a set of 16'' wheels for their new Escape ... though not sure the wheels will fit.

Not sure what I"m doing for the SO yet. Hmm

I bought my girlfriend a Verragio engagement ring. I bought myself an Autometer BVA-300 battery tester. I'm going to buy my soon-to-be FIL a new sideview mirror for his Pathfinder, since we accidentally broke it getting the xmas tree off the roof last night.
blush.gif

So far between mom and I....

For myself

Dell S2740L/ 27" IPS-LED 1080p Monitor
dell_s2740l_4_081622299526.jpg

K-on! Ho-kago teatime Soundtrack/album
(on a side note with this, why is 2 day shipping from Nagoya, Japan to Albany NY cheaper than 2 day from NJ?)
1162-3%20-%201.jpg

For my brother
651.jpg

218861061.jpg

Microsoft Sidewinder X4
02-01swx4_atop_lg.jpg

razer-deathadder-2013-940x573-new2.png

For both brother and sister
wiiudeluxe.jpg

With... CoD BlOPS 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Super Mario Bros Wii U, Marvel Avengers,

For My sister
This wall scroll
ge5374.jpg

Not this exact collection, but about 10 manga books

1271209335_87748693_1-Pictures-of--Manga-Book-Collection-80-Books-Must-GO-1271209335.jpg

razer-carcharias.png

I have a few nephews and a niece who like to add a little fun to Christmas.

Last year two of the nephews gave each other gag gifts. One of them encased the gift in concrete that was mixed and allowed to dry on wood so it did not stick to the floor of the garage it was in. The brother getting the gift did manage to brake the cement and the metal lock box that the gift was in before he left the party that evening.

A couple of years ago one of my nieces got up early Christmas morning and hid all of her presents and went back to bed. Later her mother woke up and seeing her daughters presents gone, went and woke up her son and began scolding him for hiding his sisters presents. When the mother heard the daughter laughing in her room she figured out what was going on.

Originally Posted By: JimPghPA
I have a few nephews and a niece who like to add a little fun to Christmas.

Last year two of the nephews gave each other gag gifts. One of them encased the gift in concrete that was mixed and allowed to dry on wood so it did not stick to the floor of the garage it was in. The brother getting the gift did manage to brake the cement and the metal lock box that the gift was in before he left the party that evening.

A couple of years ago one of my nieces got up early Christmas morning and hid all of her presents and went back to bed. Later her mother woke up and seeing her daughters presents gone, went and woke up her son and began scolding him for hiding his sisters presents. When the mother heard the daughter laughing in her room she figured out what was going on.

I might have to try that concrete one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back