Shannow MIA

Yep....October 3rd last year the CHild Support Agency rang, treated me like a deadbeat, as I had "failed to provide any primary care for the 8 weeks since they moved out...by primary care, it means nights slept in the house...factually correct, but a manufactured circumstance...still haven't, not one in17 months...
Same stuff happens here in US,
Maybe you can challenge them as she intentionally removed children to reap the $$$ and CS agency is colluding with her. There is my brother from another mother in MN, he sued the parties in the courts for "colluding".
Anyway, be strong bro, it is only money.

LONG time lurker here.

What I learned from Shannow...

Ravenol EFE 0W16 >>> TGMO 0W20.

Circle back please, Sir.
We love your passion about Tribology.
It will help you too, I bet.
Oil is life.

Same stuff happens here in US,
Maybe you can challenge them as she intentionally removed children to reap the $$$ and CS agency is colluding with her. There is my brother from another mother in MN, he sued the parties in the courts for "colluding".
Anyway, be strong bro, it is only money.
Oz system is broken...it only cares under whose roof the kids stay. I checked with them, that if a parent has 100% custody, and court orders (not my case), and the other witholds the kids, the Child support will chase the legit parent for payment, as they aren't under their roof, in spite of court orders...

Didn't know how strong I was until the kids put their heads down and walk within 6' of me not even acknowledging me...4 months ago, saw my son in the wild,I got a few sentences, and he turned his back and walked away...
They will work it out...or they won't...I'll be fine...

It is the nature of an unfortunate number of ex-wives to try and “win” against the father by turning the kids against him. It is despicable, but it is also common.

The father suffers. The kids suffer. The kids eventually realize that they’ve been used. So their relationship with their mother suffers. It’s a scorched-earth approach in which everyone loses.

Last edited:
Of course it goes the other way too. When my father's family split in the '30's, my Grandmother was sent away, and the kids taken in by an auntie....she tried to poison the children against their mother. My Grandmother got her children back one by one, and the children were devoted to her the rest of her life - my father went to see his mother every Sunday. Except the youngest boy, he was turned against his mother, and in later years my Grandfather lived with him...my uncle later shunned the rest of the family, and had nothing to do with them. Sad when children are involved.

It is stories like this that help me remember just waking up on the right side of the grass is a good start to the day.

Don't underestimate the mental health impact of what is going on in the world right now. It is good for all of us, like this thread, to check in on our loved ones and friends in times like this. Be safe all and hopefully we can heal from this crazy mess.

Just my $0.02

Good to hear from you. Glad to see you're doing as good as you can under the circumstances. Going through that myself, neither want spousal support or child support but the great state of New York is determined someone will pay child support until the child is 21. Absolutely crazy. I guess it's broken everywhere.

Back