Sgt. Tamoressi released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God indeed, and others who finally put enough political/media pressure/exposure to not let him be forgotten! Thirty years ago I used to enjoy going to the border towns, Cancun, Cozumel to go diving.

Now? What a [censored] disaster. What hypocrites their government is. Perhaps we should start treating their citizens in our country illegally like they treat illegals in their own country.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
Originally Posted By: dave1251
Praise the Lord.

Yet no news on a possible deserter that was traded for 5 mid to senior Taliban leaders.

That one is going to be buried just like the IRS/Lerner crimes.
V/A fraud.
Benghazi.(and everything that goes with it.)
Orchestrating mass migration from Central America.
Ignorance of Isis(too late now,when we coulda' done something two years ago,oh wait it was the re-election, nevermind....cant do that!)
Ebola disinformation.

*Possible amnesty for millions of illegals(after the election)...well ..i'm sure i left some things out.

(hasn't happened yet and it may not,depending on the outcome on Tuesday.)

Rob is expecting the administration not to take every crisis or event and try to make some political points from it; something he can't clearly resist himself.

How can they get political points from these crises or events? They're real crimes. And i sure can't by calling them out about it either,because its not about me,it's about the future of our nation..Every American needs to hold politicians accountable,period.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
When will Sgt. Tamoressi be invited to the White House for a 5 minute photo Op ????

When he gets Ebola and recovers.

Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
How can they get political points from these crises or events? They're real crimes. And i sure can't by calling them out about it either,because its not about me,it's about the future of our nation..Every American needs to hold politicians accountable,period.

Correct. Integrity is a non-partisan issue and applies to any political party...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back