Sgt. P Motor Oil...... The engine destroyer

Just go a page or two deep, and it’s worse than an average school project, it’s just paragraphs of random marketing words.

“Credibly facilitate intuitive networks before integrated paradigms. Authoritatively evolve open-source technologies through premier manufactured products. Dynamically unleash optimal alignments with synergistic manufactured products. Interactively conceptualize backward-compatible vortals with progressive catalysts for change. Authoritatively optimize one-to-one information without client-based ideas.“
Nah, that guy was just practicing typing.

Nah, that guy was just practicing typing.
Mike B
Not too much better than this, is it?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Id aliquet risus feugiat in ante metus dictum. Eu ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut. Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras. Nibh praesent tristique magna sit amet. Lectus quam id leo in. Neque laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero id faucibus nisl. Ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum varius. Consectetur libero id faucibus nisl tincidunt eget nullam non nisi. Dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue. Feugiat in ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper. Fames ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh. Sed egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque. Blandit turpis cursus in hac habitasse.

Quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris. At augue eget arcu dictum varius duis at consectetur. Elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt vitae semper. Sed id semper risus in hendrerit. Eu consequat ac felis donec et odio pellentesque diam. Porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id. Tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis.

"Further, the high levels of iron and copper indicate the product may contain used oil. For these reasons, it is NOT suitable for use in virtually all automobile engines currently on the road and will likely cause harm to an engine if used". WOWWWW.

I would put used oil in my engine before putting in this stuff. At least used oil has some TBN and antiwear additives.

I would put used oil in my engine before putting in this stuff. At least used oil has some TBN and antiwear additives.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Where are they getting this stuff from? If you picked up the leftovers from our local recycling center it would be far better than this.

When I glanced at the thread title I was expecting to see the Beatles changing oil!

Seriously, thanks for yet another de facto warning / example regarding "wrapping something in the flag".
Further comment is risky in these fervent times.

If the next bogus oil comes with puppies or kittens on the label, we can talk about.

"Further, the high levels of iron and copper indicate the product may contain used oil. For these reasons, it is NOT suitable for use in virtually all automobile engines currently on the road and will likely cause harm to an engine if used". WOWWWW.
It's not the used oil aspect that makes it unsuitable, but rather the lack of any effective level of detergents, ZDDP, and TBN, plus the CCS viscosity is nearly three times what it should be. Based on the analysis it appears this oil is a 15W-20 meeting API SB. The API says this about SB oils: "Not suitable for use in most gasoline-powered automotive engines built after 1951. Use in more modern engines may cause unsatisfactory performance or equipment harm."

Given that the manufacturer falsely represented this mixture of who-knows-what as a 5W-30 oil certified against SN and GF-5, one has to wonder what other ingredients or waste oils may be in this product that could also be harmful to both the engine and the customer. And the marketing to Veterans just makes me sick. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Just do an internet search on Chicago Corruption.

I meant other oils as referenced by @brianl703 . I know about Chicago corruption.
But i also don't understand how city corruption comes into play with these fraudulent oils.

1612211757507.png

1612211999701.png

There are a few city/states that I won't do busy in.... no buying on ebay/amazon from that area. Couple other big city sellers I would avoid to.

How disappointing. That is like that oil they made a thing about from the dollar store that wasn’t formulated for cars past the 1930s.

Back