SF Pre-Labor Day Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolaKule

Staff member
Hi, this is Renee , Mola's summer intern.

Mola said I could have a sale so I can make a little extra cash before I go back to school.

So here goes:

Between now and August 31st, you can receive 15% off your Total purchase, which means product and shipping . After your sale is complete and shipped, 15% is returned to your Paypal account.

These sales apply only to purchases through Paypal, and you must be registered and verified in Paypal so we can send your refund to your individual Paypal account.

No discounts on cash sales during the period.

offtopic.gif

So who are you Renee? Part of Mola's family.
wink.gif

MW

Nope, just his summmer intern and a friend of a friend of Mola's.

I study organic chemistry and forensic psychology at a university in the NorthEast and live near Mola.

"you must be registered and verified in Paypal so we can send your refund to your individual Paypal account."

Exactly, what is the relation between me being verified or not and you sending rebate to my paypal.

From the Paypal Website (I searched on Verification in the Paypal Help center):

quote:

Account Basics - Verification

Q: What does it mean to be a Verified member of PayPal?

A: For U.S. PayPal account holders, being Verified means you have added and confirmed a bank account, or have been otherwise Verified by PayPal. Because Verification increases the security of the PayPal network, you'll be able to do the following once you're Verified:

Lift your sending and withdrawal limits

Send payments instantly using a checking account

Become eligible for the Seller Protection Policy

Increase credibility with sellers and/or buyers (since being Verified means you have confirmed ownership of a bank account)

Non-U.S. members can also become Verified by completing their Expanded Use enrollment. However, non-U.S. Verified members do not currently qualify for and are not covered by the Buyer Complaint Policy or the Seller Protection Policy.

quote:

Q: How can I become Verified without adding my bank account?

A: Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Being Verified means you have added and confirmed a bank account or been 'Otherwise Verified' by PayPal. Being 'Otherwise Verified' requires the submission of additional information as outlined below.

'Otherwise Verified' (without adding a bank account):

is intended primarily for publicly-traded corporations or well-known public entities; Personal Accounts will not be allowed to go through this process
requires substantial business data to be submitted.
Note: Requests for information will be initiated by PayPal Business Development; this process cannot be externally requested through Customer Support.

This is so we can send your discount payment back to you and it gets to your bank account, etc.

you dont have to be verified to use the money that has been transfered to your paypal, the amount will be there and whenever you spend some money via paypal, it will be discounted, for instance let's say you credited me 8 dolars, then lets say I spend 12 dolars using paypal account, my credit card will be charged the difference which is 4 dollars.

I want to buy SF MTL-R however, I dont want to give my checking account to paypal, I dont trust anything related to ebay.

I dont trust anything related to ebay.

Ditto........

I'm a little leary of CC info over the net too..

Call me paranoid I guess.
gr_eek2.gif

Thanks for all of you who participated in the Specialty Formulations Pre-Labor Day Sale.

Please check your Paypal account tomorrow for the refunds.

Thanks,

Mola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back