Service Pro 0w-20 synthetic SM VOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Service%20Pro%200w-20%20SM%20VOA.png

The analysis was performed because of this this thread.

Obviously, not actually API licenced...WAY too much ZN/P.

I wouldnt be using this in a newer, warranty covered vehicle!

Where can you purchase Service Pro motor oil on a retail level?

I thought this oil was only sold as bulk oil to quick lube outlets for people looking for a cheap, fast oil change with a filter?

A $19.99 special with taxes, disposal fees and shop fees....no questions asked.... in and out in 15 minutes. Some charge $24.99 with free vacuum service for the interior of your car with windshield cleaning.

I've seen these shops! They usually have PYB, Castrol, Valvoline and Mobil 1 neatly stacked on the shelf but not in the 55 gallon barrels of bulk oil. Plenty of high quality oil signs decorating the facility.....all stage props for the con.

Most of their varieties of oil come in cases. Some stores apparently sell it. I work for a large oil distributor that carries it. That's how I got it.

Quite a few indy part shops around here carry it...and a few hardware stores.

Have yet to see the Syn though.

Just picked up some Syn Blend-service pro for my 117K miles on 3.4 T-100 Toyota , from my local Indy parts Store, they also stock full syn, asked for 5qts or litrs. size but not stocked at this time, will ask them if they can order it. Oh they charged me 3.45 a qt. My question to you guys, is Engine Restore a good product to add when OCs?? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back