SEMA 2022

I've been exhibiting at SEMA since 1985. I've seen a lot of trends come and go. This year is the year of the Bro-Dozer. For the first time, I'm truly disgusted. It has the feel of a bad car show. Lots of Bronco's, but even many of them have morphed into Bronco Bro-dozers. The really nice car and truck builds are here and there. Overland is well-represented, but that is just a fad. That is just my opinion, though. I'll have pictures after the show. I've only found a couple of cars worth the time to take a picture.
Rant off.

I'll do my best, I'm tethered to my booth most of the show. I'll get out by Thursday or Friday though, and others from BITOG are always here too.

They let the Tesla drivers loose in the Tesla tunnel though. Last year it was a 25 mph limit, we were doing 40+ today. It sure beats walking from the West Hall of the LVCC to the South Hall!

I was there last year and quite a few Bro-dozers compared to years prior. I still like going and seeing different stuff, even if it isn’t my cup of tea. I’d love some pics from this year.

Gorgeous Corvair and some VW Bus action
3E743619-EB8D-4EFD-A211-4B99D0299EDD.jpeg
AEAB7B6A-B8B5-418F-A3CD-28B678F7E4DA.jpeg
9F9F49C2-F7C1-438D-9796-C36E56FA5E4A.jpeg
738A972A-6004-4AD4-94BE-D636A31CA091.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen some previews on the Jeep YouTube channels.

Yuck is very correct. Even Overlanding is getting ugly. Why does every car or truck need to look like a Transformer wearing a billboard? Even one of the VW’s above looks that way?

I’m 46 and officially old.

My service manager is going to Vegas tomorrow, has a pass to SEMA, but probably won't go. I wanted to go so I could take pictures of all the bluetooth driveshafts.

Back