Self reporting Honda maintenance on service records portal

I have to catch up with some self maintenance documentation that I've been doing on the family Hondas and will be entering data into Honda's web portal.

Has anyone used this site before? I will enter "self" under service facility, but want to make sure there isn't anything I might be missing here.

I have copies of receipts and even some UOA's on file.

Honda Self Reporting Website.JPG

So I use the Toyotas online service portal to input and track all maintenance done on these vehicles I own. I use it strictly for self documenting the date/mileage of services preformed and don’t need it for Warranty continuance. I find it convenient that I could track service on any particular vehicle when I want, where I want……
That Honda thumb-print looks similar too the Toyotas GUI.
Use the “Notes” section to document and service “checks” you perform during the maintenance .
You say you have Service receipts and UOA’s on file…..does the Honda site allow you to upload documentation of that sorts……if it does, that’s awesome!

I use the Honda Owner's site to record my maintenance on the 2019 Pilot. Easy to add services and I also can see any dealer services I have had done such as updates to the transmission software, etc. I also use the Ford Owner's site for my son's 2016 Escape.

hrv

Thanks for pointing out the Honda site...Just logged in all my service on my 2021 Honda HRV Sport AWD. Listed self as the service facility. Again thanks for posting this... When and if I ever have dealer service either maint. or warranty work will it also show up on this site??