Sedan quandry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford SHO is nice. I prefer that one out of your choices. Outside the choices you may consider the new Regal GS, Cadillac CTS (only consider the 3.6DI forget the wimpy 3.0)and maybe the Malibu LTZ.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Ford SHO is nice. I prefer that one out of your choices. Outside the choices you may consider the new Regal GS, Cadillac CTS (only consider the 3.6DI forget the wimpy 3.0)and maybe the Malibu LTZ.

I like the CTS wagon.

Really hate the price on it though. I mean I could buy a CX-7 Grand Touring and a Mazda 2 for that price.

Sat the wife in the SHO again and the same response... "It's too big!" The Lacrosse we drove has the 3.6 in it ; it's a nice piece and the luxury gadgets matched anything out there. In fact when went to the SAAB display,we sat in a 9-5 and most of the widgets were from the general's parts bin :) the HUD, rear seat video,a/c controls, even the steering wheel! Those four letters on the grill are worth about $2000 apiece to the Swedes :) Remember , this the wife's daily driver, so she gets veto power over the choices. If the regal GS shows up ,I'd happily go for that; more motor never meets opposition in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back