Seaweed Salad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a small bowl with a commercial, dehydrated in a pouch, reconstituted in water, Japanese seeweed salad. It contains various types of seaweed, agar agar and white Jews-ear (a type of coral fungus) and plums.

-

Send it in for VOA. Pay attention to the I number.

I like seaweed, but that looks inappropriate for a first date. Gotta watch my girlish cretinism and all, but a girl has her limits.

Looks like what I see at the Sushi Trains around town. Tried it once. My daughter (7) loves Nori (seaweed) and eats it quite a bit. She doesn't like the white rice so she has class.

My fav suhsi place has a seaweed salad, but it' not the leafy-style seaweed that's pictured above. More like the stringy-style, tossed with some sesame oil. It's a great appetizer.

-

Rob, I see that stuff also in a pouch and "fresh" in my local Japanese market. I like all of that mulch!
smile.gif

PS: You can cut seaweed any way you want it!

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
Actually, I ate a French dish garnished with pansies once. Not bad!

At first glance, I mistook "pansies" for another word...male bodypart word...and threw up a little in my mouth.
confused.gif
crushedcar.gif
pat.gif

quote:

Originally posted by robbobster:

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
Actually, I ate a French dish garnished with pansies once. Not bad!

At first glance, I mistook "pansies" for another word...male bodypart word...and threw up a little in my mouth.
confused.gif
crushedcar.gif
pat.gif

It's a Freudian slip! Now we all know that it's been on your mind all this time,
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back