Seahawks Richard Sherman= CLASSLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 49ers and Seahawks play each other twice a year in the regular season. What will Sherman say the first time he gets beat by Crabtree? Everybody can be beat. As they say in the NFL, 'NFL' stands for not for long.

Originally Posted By: GumbyJarvis
Originally Posted By: morepwr
Originally Posted By: Phishin
Originally Posted By: whip
I really don't think it's that big of deal. I would assume I'd be rather excited if I just beat my rival to go to the Super Bowl.

It isn't a big deal...but it was ridiculous. Regardless, EVERYONE except Seahawk's fans, will be rooting for Peyton and Denver to smash Seattle because of THAT GUY.

I thought it was ridiculous. It makes every person and institution associated with him look bad.

Him and coach pete "the cheat" carroll will have a lot of people pulling for Denver to win.

Saying Carroll is a cheat now because of his USC days?
What if your wife learned you cheated on a 4th grade spelling test and all of a sudden said that, due to that instance, she can't trust you and you're a cheater?
Life's too short to hate. You may not approve, but flat out hating, it's uncalled for.

Where did I use the word hate? Look up the most penalties this year by a team. Carroll is still coaching the same way he did in college. Seattle has more than enough talent to be winners without him as the coach.

Nobody has mentioned that this jerk was making the 'choke' sign after the play....He has zero class or sportsmanship. I stand by my original post.

PS: I think Erin Andrews was afraid of him....

As always, there's a lot of judgment on this site. If I was in my mid 20's and just made that play against that team, and player, I would have said something stupid too. I'm sure everyone that's calling him classless has never misspoke?

Adrenaline people,yeah in a high stakes game as they were playing,it's gonna be flowing like mad.

You people need to calm down seriously.

I was looking for a reason to not want Denver to win. Wanting them to lose just because I dislike Peyton Manning is just too shallow to admit (wait, did I just admit that?).

Richard Sherman is my new reason for wanting Seattle to win. Can't fault a guy who's passion bubbles close to the surface. The guy made a spectacular career highlight play that solidified his team's Super Bowl appearance. Crabtree said something to him that got him going. Bad for Crabtree. Good for Seattle and their fans.

Quote:
"He said something personal face to face," Sherman said. "He knows what he said and he knows I'm going to be tough on him the rest of his career."

Since we can't watch Jim Harbaugh act like a crazy person on the sidelines during the game, maybe Sherman will give up another awesome post-game interview when Seattle wins.

Best. Postgame. Interview. EVER!

I live very close to Seattle....was in the city the day before the game actually.
I'm not a football fan and have no care at all if the Seahawks win or lose the Superbowl or any other game.
That said....my girlfriend is a bit of a fan and so I watched the last quarter of it. I'll say I have to agree with most of the posters here....that Sherman guy behaved very poorly. Childish...ignorant...ghetto...and horribly unsportsmanlike. He was embarrassing himself, the team, and his fans. I don't give a rats behind what charities this clown gives to...that doesn't excuse being a TOOL. It's sad when all a wealthy athlete has to do is perform some altruistic endeavor (making sure everybody knows about it) and you have an instant excuse for almost anything.
Anyway....I don't care what team wins. This clown is not unique in his behavior and is just another indication why I despise most pro sports.

As always, there's a lot of judgment on this site. If I was in my mid 20's and just made that play against that team, and player, I would have said something stupid too. I'm sure everyone that's calling him classless has never misspoke?

Agreed however national TV with instant social media you look like a tool at the moment.

He made Stanford proud I am sure.

I saw the interview - indeed a classless idjit. The female interviewer had a "whaaa the he...?" look on her face.

Again, fellas: This guy is faaaar from stupid. Everyone outside of the Seattle city limits is now going to be viewing the Seahawks as the bad guys now, rooting for Denver - Do you not see how Sherman will parlay that into motivation for his comrades?

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
So much for being a "professional" athlete.

the NBA is full of professional athletes too. money doesn't buy class. I don't really care what the guy ranted about. It's NFL football and they crush their heads together for a football. did you guys miss that Miami offensive lineman fiasco a few months ago? all these guys are boneheads that provide entertainment.

Originally Posted By: hatt
I believe he has Aaron Hernandez posters up in his house.

Aaron Hernandez probably HAD Sherman's poster up and it was riddled with bullet holes.

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwer
I was looking for a reason to not want Denver to win. Wanting them to lose just because I dislike Peyton Manning is just too shallow to admit (wait, did I just admit that?).

I'd like to know where all the hate for Manning is coming from. I thought the guy was as classy as they come.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: MrHorspwer

I'd like to know where all the hate for Manning is coming from. I thought the guy was as classy as they come.
21.gif

I think a lot of it has to do with the Oreo professional licking league commercials he and his brother did.

I mean, really? Were they hard up for cash? I think Manning's choice to do those commercials shows his true lack of character, certainly when compared to Sherman's comments, which pale in comparison.

Did anyone stop to wonder if this "interview" was nothing more than a PLANNED event, "theater" if you will.

I'm starting to see what look like a lot of staged things like this so that it gets more overall media coverage.

I also believe that often times in pro sports that a lot of the outcomes are NOT honest, but are rigged.

Theater. Fake. Phony.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Did anyone stop to wonder if this "interview" was nothing more than a PLANNED event, "theater" if you will.

I'm starting to see what look like a lot of staged things like this so that it gets more overall media coverage.

I also believe that often times in pro sports that a lot of the outcomes are NOT honest, but are rigged.

Theater. Fake. Phony.

Did have a lot of that 'staged' feeling in it for me also, but it would be awful hard to stage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back