Sea Foam Must Be A HOTT Item...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from Dollar General...and as always I had to check out the automotive section. I noticed they don't stock the shelves with Sea Foam anymore. Now they keep it behind the counter and you have to present a piece of cardboard with a picture of Sea Foam to the cashier. Unbeleivable!

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
It is probably used by meth labs.

Wouldn't be surprised. Do you have to be 18 to buy it? I was asked for my ID when I bought some brake cleaner. Lol.

People steal them and bring them back for store credit. Had a guy who was always stealing $12 cans of freon and then come back the next day and get store credit. People don't understand that in 10 seconds we can check the shelf stock on the register. When we go to restock it and its empty but the register says we have 3 already on the shelf we know something up. Guy did this like 5 times then one day the manager had enough and called the cops on him as soon as he walked in.

Cops got there he started yelling we where racists and that he took nothing and the cops welcome to search him. We showed the cop all the video we have of him steal and he got arrested.

We're all trying to figure out how to make sea foam with some supposed old recipe with "stoddard solvent" and a couple other things.

If seafoam were a meth precursor, they'd go back further for the raw ingredients. I understand them to be much cheaper than the finished product.

Originally Posted By: eljefino

We're all trying to figure out how to make sea foam with some supposed old recipe with "stoddard solvent" and a couple other things.

If seafoam were a meth precursor, they'd go back further for the raw ingredients. I understand them to be much cheaper than the finished product.

Berrymans b-12 and MMO mixed might not be far off from seafoam.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
I have to sign a paper to buy kerosene.

That's because they don't want you running it (not taxed) in an on highway diesel.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Originally Posted By: jcwit
I have to sign a paper to buy kerosene.

That's because they don't want you running it (not taxed) in an on highway diesel.

Isn't a gallon of kerosene higher than a gallon of un-dyed diesel fuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back