Scum rises to the top! benefitting from hurricaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lady is a high school teacher who is in baytown, TX taking in the free food and ice from Fema and bragging about it on her blog. Her house wasn't damaged in the hurricaine, has electricity, and is still get paid for her high school teaching job while the school is closed. My wife saw her photo on her blog before the site pulled out, she said she was a fatty. She's been reported to FEMA fraud line.

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/txcn/houston/stories/khou080918_mh_teacher_MREs.8c4fa377.html

Heck, she qualifies up there with some of our most gentile and accomplished scum. She's just indiscreet, under socialized, and under connected.

Originally Posted By: oilyriser
Is there a problem with subsidies for people who have plenty of money? The precedent is clear, with all the recent corporate bailouts.
Now that thar is funny - and 100% correct!
cheers3.gif

here's a comment left on that web site

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/k...comments_anchor

txleonine 13 hours ago wrote:

Good evening all. I live in Deer Park and unfortuantely the 'woman' isn't the only teacher out there taking advantage. My sister has a best friend that is a teacher in Pasadena that is doing the same exact thing. She just got electric yesterday but has been stocking up on MRE's. She claims that it is for her students that she and her husband coaches....in case they need sustenance during a meet NEXT YEAR!

This is a priviledged person and has no cause to do this. I have become very disheartened with the attitudes of some of the folks here. I know we have lived through [censored] but....well, I just don't have words.

apparently, this lady is getting dozens of death threats and promised violence. she took her blog down from her myspace page, but people have saved it on the net.

Last edited:
As obviously wrong as it is to take essential items from people who really need them, what in the world compelled her to post about her actions online? Did she really expect people to be okay with what she did?

I don't find her behavior unusual. I find her blog-bragging indiscreet. Her behavior is along the lines of "locks keep honest people honest" ...her gloating about it is the sign of her lack of "delusion of class". Otherwise ..the overblown accident compensation ..the "Ouch! My neck" ...and all the other stuff that people do when they feel they can get away with it without consequences ...and that's just for us little people.

Slightly off topic: Yep, I've learned a long time ago that you don't have to be on Wall Street to be a greedy [censored]. This was confirmed when I was recently house shopping. I couldn't believe the number of sellers who over-price their house looking for a sucker. The worse are the fore sale by owner types. They rarely price reasonably, are ridiculous when negotiating, and they try to shift the 6% closing costs to the buyer (the buyer can't use an agent so has to hire a lawyer for representation). There are scum at all levels of society.

I know this is off topic.
I hear from a military buddy that MRE have something in them that will stop (constipate) you up After all, they were made for battle. Can’t stop to do number 2 in the middle of battle.

Your right, they are considered "low residual" meals. Lot's of protein. Maybe she'll get stopped up.......

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
Your right, they are considered "low residual" meals.

Hmmmmmmmmm, perhaps I should start feeding them to my dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back