Scum Bags shopping Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a bottle of Bissell spot cleaner for a spot cleaner today at Walmart for $11.99. Some fishy oil on carpet of car.

Someone definitely opened it as seal was punched by thumb used a bit and then refilled likely with water and returned it. I could tell by the smell and lack of suds.

What dirt bag used a product and returns it. I don’t even want to spend the effort returning it.

Amazon forever for me now.

I had that happen to me with Amazon too with a bottle of Lubeguard red. Someone had opened it and refilled it with old oil or trans fluid so it is not just Walmart.
I presume Amazon sent you another without question . Walmart returns would be fun and I am not wasting my time for $10.

If you buy oil ALWAYS check before you leave the store that the cap is secure, security ring is still intact.

A number of years ago a member bought a gallon jug from their local Walmart. When they went to change their oil they found that the oil in the new jug had been replaced with used.

Walmart has been getting pickier - I returned a jug of M1 and they checked it well… gotta wTck the jugs too because you can get the tamper resistant cap off without messing it up…

I bought 2 five qt jugs of M1 from Walmart today and always double check the tamper resistant ring. For some reason I always tend to grab jugs from the very back of the shelf, I feel like anything that would get returned would just get put out in front, but I could be wrong

I try to remember to check the caps on lots of the purchases I make. There are some sick people out there.
Anyone seen the videos of some real creeps filming themselves open Blue Bell Ice cream and licking it and them putting in back in the freezer for some unsuspecting person to come along and buy it. Should throw the book at them with covid , flu etc.... just sick nasty people. So smart the clowns filmed and showed off on Facebook and were promptly arrested. You can bet money some Judge just let them go so we would be sure not to hurt the criminals feelings. We are too mean and hurtfull to criminals they say.

A couple of weeks ago I saw some of those Lunchable snack things with the cheese and meat gone and put back in the case. I notified someone nearby. They said stuff like that is common.

This was at Fred Meyers.

Has anyone encountered this problem with oil ordered online?

I threw it away, I didnt want Amazon to think I was the scum bag trying to rip them off.
I’ve had a number of issues with stuff from Amazon. I’ve used the chat to discuss with them remediation. I’ve offered to show pictures, give back the damaged items, I’ve always been told no.

I’m surprised this doesn’t invite fraud. I’ve always felt concerned that I’d be marked as trying to rip them off. But it seems like business practice to not always need proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back