Scotland votes in referendum on independence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 19jacobob93
Throckmorton said:
Absolutely
I grew up in Bradford which is about 35-40% SE Asian, mainly Pakistani. Some areas are 90-100% Pakistani and their hatred towards the white British is disgusting and shouldn't have to put up with it in their own country. I know many stories of the last few white families being chased out and forced to leave an area
They're not all like that but what goes on and the level that it occurs is appalling. It is happening all over the county and is only an ever growing problem that is being covered up
Having heard of the mass rapes in Rotherham I am saddened but not surprised.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Why is there no on celebrating in the streets?

Very soon we will be hearing about Mediocre Britain. With their immigration policy they are becoming a third world country.

As opposed to our awesome immigration policy?

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Given that the final tally was 55-45, I am suspecting this entire so called "photo-finish" was pretty much manufactured. The 10 point difference is well outside the margin of error for the current poll technology. So, why was the world kept on the edge of the seat for last few weeks? antiqueshell should consider *this* conspiracy angle!

It wasn't. The initial polls showed even a larger margin of people voting "No". What happened is the younger, more liberal demographic was a bit exaggerated on the web via straw polls showing a result much further from the actual preference. But the "silent majority" of older Scots showed up in droves...

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: Vikas
Given that the final tally was 55-45, I am suspecting this entire so called "photo-finish" was pretty much manufactured. The 10 point difference is well outside the margin of error for the current poll technology. So, why was the world kept on the edge of the seat for last few weeks? antiqueshell should consider *this* conspiracy angle!

I already had sent a PM to Apollo 14 late last night which indicated that the vote was rigged. This happens all the time, the UK can't afford to lose Scotland for a number of reasons, also if any independence movement succeeds like this one, it opens up the way for others to follow, especially the dissolution of that
tower of babel, the European Union. You see by nature "man" is a tribal creature, and no amount of artificial construct will change this fact. Perhaps the only "tribe" that tries to impose
globalism on others is that of the Ashkanazi jews, but of course they do NOT want it for themselves.

Yeah, um, not even the Scottish "Aye" opposition thinks the "vote was rigged." In fact, the polls showed an even bigger majority supporting continued union up until recent web campaigns...

It's not difficult to find the history of scores of polls over the last 2 years all showing a No vote.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014

Originally Posted By: Throckmorton
Originally Posted By: 19jacobob93
Throckmorton said:
Absolutely
I grew up in Bradford which is about 35-40% SE Asian, mainly Pakistani. Some areas are 90-100% Pakistani and their hatred towards the white British is disgusting and shouldn't have to put up with it in their own country. I know many stories of the last few white families being chased out and forced to leave an area
They're not all like that but what goes on and the level that it occurs is appalling. It is happening all over the county and is only an ever growing problem that is being covered up
Having heard of the mass rapes in Rotherham I am saddened but not surprised.

Spot on again, that huge case was hidden for years until it finally blew out of hand. It happens all over the country and is ever increasing. Its horrible that instead of dealing with it, it just gets burried and hidden like it never happened. Maybe it's too much for the authorities to handle now! Who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back