Scored 26 Qts Valvoline SynPower

Status
Not open for further replies.
$2 per quart for the 10w30 SynPower "Full Synthetic" at Wally World. I know its only a Group III, but at that price I couldn't resist. I'm sure Tall Paul will be proud of me. Can't believe I'm actually hording oil now.
banghead.gif
Thanks a lot, guys. I told Wifey and she
twak.gif
. Oh well...
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by C4Dave:
$2 per quart for the 10w30 SynPower "Full Synthetic" at Wally World. I know its only a Group III, but at that price I couldn't resist. I'm sure Tall Paul will be proud of me. Can't believe I'm actually hording oil now.
banghead.gif
twak.gif
. Oh well...
grin.gif

nono.gif
letting the wife in on your little oil problem is a mistake. Mine is now monitoring my purchases since I have purchases 14 qts of Valvoline Maxlife synthetic and 14 qts of M1 0w30 in a matter of days a 2 bucks a pop. Time to lay low for a while.
Seriously I love clearance items!
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by C4Dave:
banghead.gif
twak.gif
. Oh well...
grin.gif

Scored 5 Synpower 10w30 but in 5qt jugs at $2. The loose qts were $1.50. Found another jug yesterday mixed in among new inventory..$10.

When I got them last week, I tried to reason out to a Wally's stocker at the next aisle as to why the price difference.

Initially, I showed him two Supertech HM 10w30 w/c was on the clearance rack but price scanned at regular..and armed with his price gun without question he changed it to clear at $0.75(Which I eventually did not get
rolleyes.gif
).

A few minutes later, I came back showing the 5 5qt Synpower jugs and asked if the price should reflect the same as the $1.50 qts...

He hesitated then..he noticed that I knew he can change the price just like that. He simply declined this time and just gave me some bs that the $10 price was "the lowest legal limit allowed by CA law." Sure...

Darn it, I should've showed him the Synpower jugs first..
pat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back