SCORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into a certain NE Ohio AZ today, hadn't been there in quite a while. Just for the **** of it I checked for GC. Scored 2 cases of MO402. There's more. I'm going back Friday for the rest...
grin.gif
grin.gif

I live in NW Ohio, but I was in an AZ in SW Ohio the other day & scored six quarts. There was more on the rack that wouldn't slide down, & I was in a hurry, so I let them go. I figured I could get the rest another time, or one of you other intrepid Elves would find them. Who knows how much more is left, since it wasn't the best neighborhood I'd ever been in. I used my rewards card, too.
cool.gif

It does the old Elfe Meister's heart good to see the members of the village embracing the Elvish Elixer with such enthusiasm and elation (the Elves just walk around with big smiles on their faces and they don't even say to me, "I told you so!").
grin.gif
cheers.gif

200 miles for 4 AZ? I feel blessed, I just checked and found 112 of them within a 50 miles radius. Man, I need to take a few days off work just to check half of them.
smile.gif

Well it will be quite a hunt, quite a few of the Bitoge's seem to ahve cleaned out most of the Dallas supply, and many of the stores do not even carry the sytec, let alone the 0-30, or some will carry averything but the 0-30.

I see the green in my area too, there are three yellow bottles in front of the green. I stopped checking after I saw three that I confirmed were green with the date code, but there were about 6 more bottles behind it. I doubt they will be there when I run out of my current M1 stash, but if they are... hehehe

...I suppose if they are still here after so much time of the gold being around, I suppose I won't have an issue with it still being here later. I shall see.

reyjay1, I went to an AZ near my work yesterday and found 13 qts of GC.. so its still out there. Kinda like easter eggs.. you never know if you got them all
smile.gif

I hit 4 AZ's on Sunday traveling about 200 miles in the process. Results were only 6 quarts. Mostly M01 or M0507, M0504. Very disapointing. I've hit about 8 AZ's in my area all together. In think that all of the green is gone in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back