Saw an Alfa Romeo 4C today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw my first one today, less than a mile from home. I wasn't able to determine whether or not it had manufacturer plates. I live only a few miles from Chrysler headquarters, and I've seen other new Alfas before. What a beautiful car! Anyone else seen one yet?

Wonder if it was a test mule for a future Chrysler product, or are they finally gonna start selling Alfa's in the states again?

Alfa 4c is sold in US and soon you will get new spider built on new mx5/miata chassis, of course with Alfa 1750 TBI engine. At least this is what I read.

Originally Posted By: Klutch9
Saw my first one today, less than a mile from home. I wasn't able to determine whether or not it had manufacturer plates. I live only a few miles from Chrysler headquarters, and I've seen other new Alfas before. What a beautiful car! Anyone else seen one yet?

OMG, a COOL little car. No muffler, and a real snorty exhaust note. I am excited at this and others that Alfa is bringing in...

Hang around CTC for a while and you'll see a bunch of European Fiat products with M-plates. Likewise, hang around the Milford Proving Grounds and you'll see more Opels than you can count.

I wouldn't read anything into seeing any Alfa products in the Auburn Hills area, other than that Chrysler executives can get their hands on pretty much anything in the corporate stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back