Saw 10w30 Shell Rotella T at Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a super center and noticed this oil in one gallon jugs. It has the new bottle design as the 15w40 does. It lacks a energy conserving rating. Might be a good oil for an older, OHV vehicle.

Stupidly this 10W-30 Rotella is a realy good lube for most engines,,,its good and strong in a decent base stock,,,adds are good,,,great for older engines...hope to see more of this stuff.........BL

quote:

Originally posted by drive it forever:
Went to a super center and noticed this oil in one gallon jugs. It has the new bottle design as the 15w40 does. It lacks a energy conserving rating. Might be a good oil for an older, OHV vehicle.

My prayers have been answered...............

Oops - whats the price?

It's been in 1 walmart here for 3 weeks or so. Another local walmart does not have it.

I couldn't find it at two Wally Worlds here in the Central Ohio area this weekend. It's a shame, I really wanted to give it a shot. I went for the 15w-40 instead, but hopefully soon (at least before the fall) I can get my hands on a supply of 10w30.

sorry to be the messanger. but I was at a local
W-M that had carried 10W-30 Rotella. Well I was there to get some M1 T&S 5W-40 and filters and noticed that the 10W-30 Rotella had a clearence sticker on it. ($5.00 clearence price) i went over to the auto guy and asked him what was up. he was like we can't get that to sell as quick as the 15W-40 so we are dumping it. i was like how much do ya have in the back. he was like just a sec. well there was two case. grabbed them and the four gallons on the shelf and went home to reorganize my srine. will come to good use in the truck, car, kubota, boyfriends car, and everything else that is oil deprived in the garage. i can hear the Aveo rite now. CUG-CUG-CUG. AH-thanks.

-JR

what else do menards carry for oil? we just got one a half hour away.

the rural king down here, a tsc competitor, carrys the 15w40 and 10w30 rotella dino and they just started stockin longlife too. hopefully more of these rural kings pop up in ohio.

In wisconsin they carry quaker state and shell oil.Also rotella in 10w30 and 15w40.They only had 10w30 rotella in 1 gallon jugs.

I picked up 12 quarts of rotella T 10w-30 at walmart supercenter last feb. it was on clearance. 4 quart for 5 bucks. I left three-four gallons for others to take. I haven't run it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back