Samsung frontloader washer/dryer set 1150+tax with free delivery, install, hardware, haul away etc @costco.

Ditched my Samsung front load washer absolute junk i wouldn’t piss on the best part of one now.
My sister & BiL made both mistakes …
But, guess where I had poor performance with LG & Samsung ? In S Korea !

The apartment I rented in Paris last summer had a single unit made by "Candy". It didn't wash well and it didn't dry well and you had to hit just the right sequence of bottons and knobs to start it or it would throw an error code but it was an interesting idea.

Back in 1985 we had a Candy while living in Italy, my mom said it never was that good at drying (most likely ventless). She loved how the whites would come out clean though, using a low/no sudsing brand of detergent called Ariel.

appliance quality like many things went DOWN but prices are UP! i like to read + stay updated in things BUT if i needed a washer it would be the simplest belt driven front loader for a lot of water savings, especially HOT + MOTHER Nature dries my clothes mostly or hang indoors in winters + being only me thats EZE

Back