sample for Blackstone

Messages
3,118
Location
San Antonio, TX
I pulled my first UOA sample yesterday. Can I wait 9 or 10 weeks and send in 2 samples, or should I send the first one now? How Much $ do I send with them? [ May 30, 2004, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: jorton ]
 
Messages
40,826
Location
Great Lakes
I wouldn't wait, just because I'd be dying to find out the results. [Big Grin] $20 for basic analysis. $30 for analysis that includes TBN. $35 for Terry Dyson package (includes TBN).
 

jorton

Thread starter
Messages
3,118
Location
San Antonio, TX
Well, I've had the kits since last April so I'm in no hurry to see the results on the first sample. I changed brands of oil though and I'm very interested in the comparison. Thanks, Joe
 

Patman

Staff member
Messages
22,011
Location
Guelph, Ontario
I would not wait, because certain aspects of that oil will change if it's sitting for a while before being sampled. So it would not be a true test. I drop my samples off right at the lab, so it's usually tested within 24 hours of being sampled.
 
Top