Rumor Mill at Full Throttle

I made a rare trip to the locksmith today. The guy was obviously bored and the following exchange occurred:

You seen all the helicopters flying around here? near (KTOL). Me...Yes
Well...you'll be seeing more. There are more military aircraft at the 180th ANG now than have ever been here before. Most of them arriving at night.
Also more high-level brass than ever. Me...I wonder what is going on?
They are dispersing aircraft and officers ASAP. Me...I live near KTOL and often see/hear them whenever 7/25 is in use.

Just an exchange between two complete strangers and wondering if anyone has observed a similar occurrence.

I made a rare trip to the locksmith today. The guy was obviously bored and the following exchange occurred:

You seen all the helicopters flying around here? near (KTOL). Me...Yes
Well...you'll be seeing more. There are more military aircraft at the 180th ANG now than have ever been here before. Most of them arriving at night.
Also more high-level brass than ever. Me...I wonder what is going on?
They are dispersing aircraft and officers ASAP. Me...I live near KTOL and often see/hear them whenever 7/25 is in use.

Just an exchange between two complete strangers and wondering if anyone has observed a similar occurrence.
Wonder if this relates to the European government official who was quoted as saying something that was going to change the world is coming on September 24th… at least we won’t have to wait long to find out 😒

Reminds me of a few scenes from the movie, "Signs". Did the guy mention soda commercials or "reconnaissance"?

1663792151289.jpg

Or, if you don't "agree" with the answer from the PAO, call a local news station and convince them to look into it. No need for conspiracies, just ask.

Wonder if this relates to the European government official who was quoted as saying something that was going to change the world is coming on September 24th… at least we won’t have to wait long to find out 😒
I’ll be in Waikiki on a layover, so when the world ends, at least I’ll be on the beach… 🙄

I’ll be in Waikiki on a layover, so when the world ends, at least I’ll be on the beach… 🙄
Man, I really enjoyed that place! What a beautiful island. I'm jealous!!

This is where we stayed during our time there. It was a long vacation by our standards, but honestly not long enough. 10 days is just not enough time to fully see this one island, much less catch the others too.

Last edited:
You staying at the Hale Koa???

maxresdefault.jpg
Actually, my favorite is the Moana Surfrider. A classic.

But the airline puts us up at the Hilton Waikiki. It’s nice. But it’s not the Surfrider.

Looking forward to breakfast at Duke’s…if the world doesn’t end… 😎

• Haha
Reactions: GON
As a frequent viewer of Virtual Railfan there has been, a lot more than average amount of new Military hardware on the rails. Just saying

Back