Rowe Motoroil. Anyone know anything about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can find this oil in Germany. Seem to have the right certifications at a good price.
But what about the brand? Good oils or average?

Hi,
lars11 - This small Company is a "consumer" based operator like in the early days of Amsoil and etc. The products are probably very good too

If your car is under Warranty your should stick with a lubricant that has been developed by extensive R&D and that has factory endorsement IMO

Originally Posted By: Doug Hillary
Hi,
lars11 - This small Company is a "consumer" based operator like in the early days of Amsoil and etc. The products are probably very good too

If your car is under Warranty your should stick with a lubricant that has been developed by extensive R&D and that has factory endorsement IMO

+1

I would stick to a proven oil.
I personally( with my very limited knowledge
thumbsup2.gif
) have never heard of this oil.

Ok. I drive a 2002 Jeep GC and I am looking for a fair 5w30 to use instead of the 10w30 in the manual. Right now I'm running 5w40. 5w30 is not common in Sweden and expensive where availiable.

Just googled this up - actually you would be amazed how Rowe is popular in Germany and good, since it works with all the major German car manufacturers as an OEM oil. Also, few people know about ISO/TS 16949 that Rowe has, and that certificate sums up the most harsh requirements set up by car manufacturers that rarely factories/blenders have.

So if you have a chance to go with Rowe - I would most definitely recommend it.

Originally Posted By: lars11
Ok. I drive a 2002 Jeep GC and I am looking for a fair 5w30 to use instead of the 10w30 in the manual. Right now I'm running 5w40. 5w30 is not common in Sweden and expensive where availiable.

That is strange. I am often in Europe (Lekozg would be my Western neighbor) and every gas station has 5W30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back