Well, at least it's not a commemorative plastic cup for $5.99 at a racing event.
* ROUSH® premium Oil filter (the best they make)
* Fits the same vehicles as Motorcraft part #FL820s
* Hold twice the capacity as the leading brand (Fram?)
* High-efficiency 99.2% contaminants capture rate (not Fram)
* Filter media made from superior cellulose and synthetic blend (Champ or Puro)
* Heavy-duty case designed to withstand 5 times the typical engine operating pressure (hmm...heavy can)
* "No-stick" internally lubricated, low-torque gasket (pre-lubed- Puro)
* Easy to get a tight seal as well as to remove
* Anti-drainback valve keeps oil in canister and prevents against dry starts
* Filter #RF820 (part #404395)
I was going to say that it reminded me of a SuperTech, but that might insult some Roush fans.
The real telltale marker would be the base. If it has the traditional one larger inlet hole ..that would be it.
Not that it means anything bad, but this name branding thing is getting a bit old. RP ..with RP having nothing to do with it. Now Roush ..who's next? I'm surprised Al Unser Jr. hasn't been asked for a line of quicklube filters. He promoted Prolong, didn't he?