Rotella T6 15w-40 going to be staying on shelves?

If indeed T6 15w40 is going away on many shelves, has anyone heard that officially, other than being sold on clearance some places? Has it come back with different packaging for instance? I bought some RGT 5w20 at Autozone on clearance a month or so ago, and don’t see it back on their shelf, per se, as I check the AutoZone website. However, I see it still shown in a number of other stores and not on clearance.

$19 on clearance? That's hardly a deal. I bought it at Walmart awhile back for like $15 / 2.5 gallon jug.

Most places around me sell it, but I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole at regular price. I don't think it's going away anytime soon.
I've been considering using the T6 15w-40, just curious what you've found so far, since you wouldn't use it?

Strange that they'd discontinue it, Wal-Mart clearanced off 5W-40 T6 in 2.5 gal jugs and moved to them being available online only but they still T6 15W40 in 2.5 Gallon Jugs in store.

Don’t know my dad doesn’t use the T6 he uses the T4 15W-40 we buy it in the 2.5 gallon containers at Rural King. So hope they don’t get rid of the T4 as well because he won’t use anything but Rotella.

Back