Rotella Gas Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the new Rotella yet? Says it's for gas engines, full synthetic, All-Mileage. "Extreme protection for hauling and towing"
[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
There's a sticky at the top of the forum
thumbsup2.gif

I read the sticky at the top of the page and did a search before I posted. I must have missed something in the sticky, all I saw were unanswered questions.

The sticky is just questions waiting for answers by the Shell rep.

The marketing of this is just unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Bbonez
Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
There's a sticky at the top of the forum
thumbsup2.gif

I read the sticky at the top of the page and did a search before I posted. I must have missed something in the sticky, all I saw were unanswered questions.

My apologies I never actually clicked on that before because I don't have a truck. That's kind of crazy actually.

I've seen it at my local Advance Auto Parts and Auto Zone stores for $49.95 for a jug. I'm assuming it's a 5 quart jug, I didn't look closely. At that price I don't think it's going to move too well
grin2.gif

Whimsey

It would be nice if manufacturers (in addition to their unwashed public marketing) actually provided information as to WHY and WHAT they are doing differently beyond "xxx oil! It's got what trucks need!"

Originally Posted by Whimsey
I've seen it at my local Advance Auto Parts and Auto Zone stores for $49.95 for a jug. I'm assuming it's a 5 quart jug, I didn't look closely. At that price I don't think it's going to move too well
grin2.gif

Whimsey

If that is the price AutoZone and Shell can keep it.

where is it for sale for the market price of 25 for 6;quarts?

And why the [censored] isnt a truck and suv oil not sold in 6 qt containers.? it's 2019.

I'd still rather have everything in gallons … for engine capacity: have two 8 quarts, two 6 quart, and two slightly over a gallon … 5 quarts is not ideal for me …

Has three oil specs been listed any where, im not finding the HTHS or any of the other spec or properties for the 5w30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back